A successful website reflects your brand, inspires trust by its quality, is memorable and easy to use. It sits on a reliable hosting platform that can provide the tools that the site owner requires. It contains frequently updated content that is search-engine optimised and can be found quickly and easily by the user. It’s code is clean and up-to-date and easily indexed by search engines.
These things and many more besides are required to create a website that brings repeat traffic and conversions. It’s therefore essential to select a development team who can accomplish this as well as manage your project to bring it to completion on time and within budget.
Sam Baly has the experience, the knowledge and the creative flair to manage the process of your website creation from inception to completion, to the highest standards of quality, whether bespoke or using an off-the-shelf theme.
Get in touch with your project details today for more information or a no-obligation quote.Contact Sam
I have been working with WordPress since 2007 and have completed literally hundreds of WordPress websites for all kinds of clients, from simple one-page websites to full blown eCommerce stores. Whether you are looking to make the jump to using WordPress for your organisation’s website or are already using WordPress and want to change your design, I can help.
My WordPress Services
- WordPress installation on your choice of host
- Install and configure themes
- Customise themes & edit CSS
- Create custom themes with bespoke design
- Source, install and configure plugins
- Set up eCommerce and payment gateways
- Set up security
- Clean a hacked website
- WordPress troubleshooting
- Responsive code for mobile devices
What is Wordpress?
WordPress is now the most used website platform on the Internet, powering over 17 million websites. Sam has been working with WordPress since 2007 and is an experienced developer for custom and 3rd party themes.
Here are a some great reasons to use WordPress for your next web project…
- WordPress allows multiple users with different levels of access
- There are thousands of free plugins available that can expand your site to do anything from ecommerce to event management.
- WordPress is continually updated with new features and has a huge support network.
- There are thousands of free and premium 3rd party themes available.
- You can often change themes without it affecting your content too much.
- You can manage your web content from your desktop computer or mobile device, online from anywhere.
- WordPress can integrate with many other applications by other developers.
Get the Website Your Business Deserves!