Whether you’re a seasoned recording veteran or a total novice to the world of recording and mixing, I can help you take your music production to the next level.
Regardless of the DAW you use, or the plugins and gear you have, I can teach the techniques that will make a huge improvement to your recordings and mixes.
Here are some of the scenarios in which you might want some tuition or advice from me…
- You’re mid way through a project and it’s not going as great as you’d hoped. You want advice on how to improve it.
- You find it hard to create mixes that sound like they do in your head.
- You’re new to computer based music production and want to know how to get started.
- You’re an experienced recording artist but you want to learn new tricks and techniques to help you improve your music.
- You’d like to learn how to improve your recording process and techniques to capture higher quality source material.
I can cover the following topics:
- Recording techniques – mic choice and placement, performance tips.
- Mixing – from start to finish. Gain staging, balance, panning, EQ, compression, effects, automation, busses, tricks and tips.
- DAW and plugin use – when, where and why to use certain tools, tips and tricks, the recording and mixing process.
I tailor my tuition to exactly what you want to learn or improve. Sessions are half an hour or an hour long, and can be booked as single lessons or as a block of 4 weekly sessions.
This is a local service run from my home studio in Thornbury, near Bristol in the UK.
[background type=”image” image=”https://www.sambaly.com/wp-content/uploads/project_01.jpg”]
Half hour session – £13
1 hour session – £26
Block of 4 x 1/2 hour sessions – £50
Block of 4 x 1 hour sessions – £100
I may also charge modest travel expenses if I need to come to you.
[background type=”color” color=”#000000″]
Fast Track Your Production Skills